Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Post

Some people say that it's bad to start anything by stating your faults first, but I'm not totally sure I can start with just the facts. So I guess I shan't say anything about that at present. I will say, however, that I hope to be able to post some, certainly not all, of the things that are important in my life. I also want to understand other people better and have people understand me better. And some day, if I get to be famous, then I want people to know me from what I say and not what others say I said.

So though it ain't much right now, I hope this blog will be greater soon. Please look out for more to come. =)

6 comments:

  1. Hey, do I get to be your very first commenter? How cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. Tristi got first comment. But I got first follower! Looking forward to hearing more from you Juli and what you have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Juli! I hope you have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, I'm sure someday you WILL be famous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I look forward to seeing your blog develop as well as your writing.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete